Show Days Of Our Lives
BIRTHDATE: June 3
BIRTHPLACE: Northridge, California
STAR SIGN: Gemini
YEARS ON SHOW: 1998-2006, and 2008-present
MARITAL STATUS: Married to Kyle Lowder (ex-Rick, B&B; ex-Brady, DAYS) since 2002. CHILDREN: daughter Isabella, born December 7, 2009
CHILDREN: daughter Isabella, born December 7, 2009
Arianne Zucker was born Arianne Bethene Zuckerman in Northridge, California. She was raised in Chatsworth, California. Her mother, Barbara, is a lab technologist and her father, Barry, is a plumber. She has an older brother, Todd, whom she described as “the best brother a girl could have.”
Zucker was discovered by a scout from It Models and began her career as a model at age sixteen. She has modeled in Japan, Australia, France and New York. She has also appeared in several TV commercials, including several national spots for Mazda and McDonald’s.
Zucker discovered her love for acting while attending Pierce College. She has appeared in theatrical performances, including Beth Henley‘s Crimes of the Heart, A Coupla White Chicks, and Neil Simon‘s Last of the Red Hot Lovers.
Zucker enjoys horseback riding, spending time with her husband and dog, and writing to her fans.
- Has a green belt in tae kwon do.
- Loves animals; before becoming an actress she was on her way to becoming a veterinarian.
- Her first celebrity encounter was with Jean Claude Van-Damme when she was twelve.
- She opened an online jewelry store called LowdSuga.
- Joined the USO Tour, traveling to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba in 2004 in order to support the troops during the war effort.