Role Daniel, DAYS
Show Days Of Our Lives
BIRTHDATE: December 18
BIRTHPLACE: Grand Rapids, Mich.
STAR SIGN: Sagittarius
YEARS ON SHOW: March 2008-present
MARITAL STATUS: Married to Deborah Quinn since 1996
Born in Grand Rapids, Mich., Shawn Christian graduated in 1989 from Ferris State University with a degree in marketing. He promptly moved to Chicago to pursue an acting career, where he began honing his skills onstage by joining the improvisational company, Improv Olympics.
Before long, his career was off and running. Christian landed the role of antihero Mike Kasnoff on AS THE WORLD TURNS in 1994. When his contract expired, he relocated to Los Angeles and promptly landed recurring gigs on CROSSING JORDAN, 10-8, CHARMED and BIRDS OF PREY. Christian also guest-starred on an array of sitcoms, including FRIENDS, SPIN CITY and WILL & GRACE, and landed a lead role opposite Lori Loughlin in the WB summer series SUMMERLAND. He landed recurring roles on the critically acclaimed series BOSTON LEGAL and LAS VEGAS.
Christian has also had a successful film career, having appeared in Shopgirl, with Steve Martin, Tremors 3 opposite Michael Gross and Beautiful, which was directed by Sally Field.
The actor currently resides in Los Angeles with his wife, Deborah, and their son, Kameron, 8.
- Shares his birthday with Brad Pitt.
- Was voted as the "Hottest Body" by his senior classmates in his yearbook.
- In 1994, was the first male spokesmodel to ever appear on STAR SEARCH.
- Was named Ultra Hot Male TV Actor in Us Weekly's August 16, 2004 issue.
- Appeared with his stepdaughter Taylor Cole on the WB series, SUMMERLAND.