Role Felicia, B&B
Show Bold and Beautiful
BIRTHDATE: June 13
BIRTHPLACE: Charleston, WV
MARITAL STATUS: Married to Keith Coulouris (ex-Keith, OLTL; ex-Reid/David, ATWT)
CHILDREN: She and Coulouris have two sons, Jackson born in 2000 and Alec Jude, born June 15, 2005
Lesli Kay was born and raised in Charleston, WV. Her mother, Marsha Pushkin Albert, was a sexual abuse therapist and director for the Resolve Family Abuse program at the YWCA in Charleston. Her late father, Dr. Jack Pushkin, was the chief of orthopedics for the Charleston Area Medical Center. Kay began modeling at age 15 and took an internship at MTV when she was 18. Around this time, she began battling anorexia and bulimia, but she has since overcome the disease. She attended Colorado State University, where she earned a B.A. in theater and speech communications. From there, the actress headed to New York and made guest appearances in prime-time and moved on quickly to movies and then daytime. While working on ATWT, Kay met her husband, Coulouris — her co-star. After a brief stint as recast Lois on GENERAL HOSPITAL, she joined BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL as recast Felicia Forrester.
- Was born Lesli Kay Pushkin
- Appeared as a contestant on WHEEL OF FORTUNE in 1991 and won $28,000.
- Has been working on a book about her battle with bulimia, titled Suicide from the Inside Out
- She had the first bat mitzvah in the state of West Virginia.
- Her son, Alec Coulouris, appeared in one episode of B&B as Lesli's character's son, Dominick.