BIRTHDATE: November 20
BIRTHPLACE: St. Albert, Canada
STAR SIGN: Scorpio
YEARS ON SHOW: 2005-present
MARITAL STATUS: Single
The middle son of Phillip, a draftsman for the city of Edmonton, Canada, and Louise, a college administrator, Jason Thompson grew up a clean-cut, Catholic schoolboy who enjoyed hockey and camping. One night while busing tables at a local restaurant, he was “discovered” by a modeling agent. Within a week, the 18-year-old Thompson was walking the runways in Italy. Acting followed several years later. Thompson moved to Los Angeles to pound the pavement, and the rest, as they say, is history.
- Loves to play hockey and surf.
- He co-owns two bars in Edmonton called Halo and Red Star.
- His theater credits include lead roles in the plays The Academy, More Than You and Jakob.
- Appeared in the "Everybody In..." commercial series for the Gap in which he also sang.
- Jason is close friends with co-star Kimberly McCullough.