Role Milo, GH
Show General Hospital
BIRTHDATE: July 14
BIRTHPLACE: Bowling Green, OH
STAR SIGN: Cancer
MARITAL STATUS: Engaged to Jenna Vitale
Drew Cheetwood, the younger brother of GH’s Derk Cheetwood (Max), grew up in Bowling Green, OH, and after his big brother relocated to Los Angeles to pursue acting, it didn’t take long for Drew to follow in his bro’s footsteps. At age 19, he arrived in L.A. and immediately enrolled in acting classes, and utilizing a lifelong love of physical fitness, worked as a trainer to pay the bills. After coming to the GH studios to work with his real-life cousin Tyler Christopher (Nikolas), he picked up a number of GH clients, including Steve Burton (Jason), Greg Vaughan (ex-Lucky), Ric Hearst (ex-Ric; Whip, B&B; et al), Scott Clifton (ex-Dillon; Milo, B&B), Natalia Livingston (ex-Emily/Rebecca; ex-Taylor, DAYS) and even GH Head Writer Robert Guza, Jr. As the story goes, one of the GH writers assistants asked if Cheetwood wanted to appear on the show and shortly after, he was cast as Max’s little brother, Milo.
- Appeared on several episodes of PASSIONS as a naval officer in scenes with Galen Gering (ex-Luis; Rafe. DAYS).
- Prior to joining GH as Milo, he appeared as an Under Five as Officer Sullivan.
- After his scenes with Maurice Benard when Sonny scolds Milo, the real-life pals hug and high-five.
- Is often pranked by his big brother on-set.
- Calls working with THE SOPRANOS Vincent Pastore, who appeared as Max and Milo's dad Maximus in 2008, a career highlight.