Role Randi, AMC
Show All My Children
BIRTHDATE: March 1
BIRTHPLACE: Brooklyn, NY
MARITAL STATUS: Single
Birthday: March 1
Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
Years on Show: 2008-present
Marital Status: Single
A New Yorker through-and-through, Denise Vasi was signed to Ford Models at the age of 12, and though she was studying for a degree in finance at Long Island University, she decided to model full-time on advice from her mom, who encouraged her to strike while the iron was hot. Terrific success followed; Vasi became well known modeling for brands as diverse as Olay, Frederick's of Hollywood and Target. But transitioning into acting was always her goal, and after shedding her strong Brooklyn accent with the help of a vocal coach, Vasi booked her first major acting job on AMC in 2008.
- She grew up watching AMC.
- She didn't learn how to drive until AMC moved to California.
- She is of Puerto Rican, Dominican and Greek descent.
- Her beloved dog is named Blu.
- Her boyfriend, Nicolas Barthelemy, is the founder of restaurant chain Hello Pasta.