The third season has begun! After Donald Trump fooled THE APPRENTICE candidates into believing it was once again men vs. women, the teams were divided into “Book Smart” college degree-holders (branding themselves Magna Corp.) and “Street Smart” candidates with an education from the school of life (Trump called them “High School” before they chose the name Net Worth).
The task of promoting new Burger King hamburgers proved to be right up Net Worth’s alley, and the poorly prepared Magna went up in flames. At the boardroom “meating,” Danny and Alex quaked, but Trump cooked Project Manager Todd’s goose.
Check this space next Friday, Jan. 28, for the latest scoop on NBC’s hit reality show!
APPRENTICE 3 Candidate Update
The “Street Smarts” Team
- Angie, 41, Lake Balboa, Calif., gym franchise owner
- Audrey, 22, Salt Lake City, real estate agent
- Brian, 29, Wildwood, N.J., real estate broker
- Chris, 22, Las Vegas, real estate investor
- Craig, 37, Conley, Ga., shoeshine business owner
- John, 32, Tampa, Fla., technology firm owner
- Kristen, 31, Los Angeles, real estate financier
- Tana, 37, Des Moines, Iowa, sales executive
- Tara, 28, New York City, senior government manager
The “Book Smarts” Team
- Alex, 29, Seattle, prosecutor
- Bren, 32, Memphis, Tenn., prosecutor
- Danny, 39, Boston, marketing technology firm owner
- Erin, 26, Philadelphia, attorney
- Kendra, 26, Boynton Beach, Fla., real estate broker
- Michael, 25, Boston, real estate developer
- Stephanie, 29, San Diego, supply chain consultant
- Todd, 34, Carlsbad, Calif., sales manager FIRED IN EPISODE 1
- Verna, 31, Seattle, business manager
SOAP OPERA WEEKLY ‘s Predictions for the Final Four (all four are still in):
Alex: His theology and Latin degrees alone reveal his impressive mind, and his solid speaking — and lobbying — skills will please Trump.
Brian: He’s got the creativity and business acumen, having made a million from selling glow-in-the-dark necklaces.
Kendra: This entrepreneur and talk radio show host may prove to be one of the most resourceful and dedicated players.
Tara: Watch this one — her NYC know-how and heavy management experience should keep her on the successful side.
The dark horses: lively Angie and tough Bren!