Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo Bio
et cetera 5 random facts
- Has a tattoo on her lower back representing peace and love in the universe.
- Named one of People magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in 1996.
- Was offered a cover and feature in Playboy, but declined.
- Has designed a line of children's clothing called Kass (after Kassius). A portion of proceeds helps to build schools and empower mothers in Africa.
- Prince is believed to have written his 1994 song "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World" about her.
Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo