Tracey E. Bregman Bio
et cetera 5 random facts
- The "E" stands for Elizabeth.
- Bregman comes from a showbiz family. Her great uncle, Jule Styne, is the composer of Funny Girl; her father, Buddy Bregman, is a producer/musical director (CIRCUS OF THE STARS); her mother, Suzanne Lloyd, is a former actress (THE SAINT).
- She was the first actress to win the "ingenue" Emmy.
- Bregman is also a singer/songwriter.
- A portion of the proceeds from Bountiful Buddha goes to the Women's Cancer Research Fund and One Family (which supports victims of terrorism).