Susan Haskell Bio
et cetera 5 random facts
- The actress studied ballet, piano and flute at the Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto.
- Haskell appeared in TV ads for Oil of Olay and Burger King with her younger sister, Carolyn.
- Haskell and her famously long locks were featured on the packaging for L'Oreal Excellence Creme for years.
- Has served as a spokesperson for the Brain Injury Association and Canada's Campaign for Women in Shelter.
- Growing up, her mother provided shelter to troubled teens and Haskell drew from that experience when portraying Marty early on.