Sarah Joy Brown Bio
et cetera 5 random facts
- She went to 13 different schools before graduating from high school, but called it the best education possible.
- She's 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- Won a Daytime Emmys for Outstanding Supporting Actress (2000) and Outstanding Younger Actress (1997 and 1998).
- TV Guide voted Sarah "one of the finest actors" in her first year on GH.
- Spent years unaware she was living with celiac disease, which affects the small intestine and interferes with absorption of nutrients from food. Now an outspoken health advocate, Brown urges those in need of more information to check out www.celiaccentral.org.
Sarah Joy Brown
No Stories Found