Rebecca Herbst Bio
et cetera 5 random facts
- ; For her role as Suzee on SPACE CASES, Herbst had to dye her hair so it had seven strips of vibrant blue, red and purple going through it.
- Herbst gave co-star Jonathan Jackson (Lucky) his first on-screen kiss, during her screen test for GH.
- She does all her fan club events to raise money for The Smile Train, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping millions of children born with cleft lips and palates.
- She was instrumental in casting her TV son, Cameron. Braden Walkes, who plays the role, is the real-life son of one of Herbst's best friends.
- An avid seamstress, Herbst has designed and sewn many of her Daytime Emmy gowns. She created the dresses worn by Natalia Livingston (ex-Rebecca/Emily) and Kimberly McCullough (Robin) at the 2006 ceremonies.