Pamela Payton-Wright Bio
et cetera 5 random facts
- Her only non-acting job was a temporary job as a secretary, which she treated as another role. "I went to my closet and opened the door and said, 'Well, what does a secretary wear?' And I got my costume all set," recalls Payton-Wright.
- OLTL planned to kill off her character when Addie was hiding under someone else's covers at St. Ann's, but co-stars Robin Strasser (Dorian) and Kassie DePaiva (Blair) campaigned to save the character.
- She was a class ahead of co-star Erika Slezak (Viki) at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London.
- Received a Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Performance in Mourning Becomes Electra.
- Awarded the 1996 Joseph Jefferson Award for Actress in a Supporting Role in a Play for "A Touch of the Poet" at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago.
No Stories Found