Megan Ward Bio
et cetera 5 random facts
- Ward speaks Japanese, having taken classes in high school while traveling back and forth to Japan for modeling gigs.
- She portrayed Ashley Judd in the 1995 TV-movie, NAOMI & WYNONNA: LOVE CAN BUILD A BRIDGE.
- Her most controversial role was as a lesbian named Connie, who attempted to bust up Sam and Billy's wedding, on MELROSE PLACE.
- Ward had to strip naked, except for three pieces of strategically placed tape, for a love scene with Donnie Wahlberg in the series BOOMTOWN.
- In her free time, Ward enjoys long walks, dining out, and going for ice cream with her family.