Quick hits on likes, dislikes and fixes I think would help out the show -
- Can we cut the mob storylines to maybe 50% of the show rather than 80%
-Can a female character be introduced that doesn't sleep with Sonny within her 1st month on the air? At this point I would be afraid for Rachel Ames to be re-intro'd as Audrey and meet with Sonny!!
-Likes? Luke, Tracy, Spinelli, Scotty, Claudia, Johnny, Sam (damned hottest woman on TV. Period.), Liz, Lulu, Dr. Drake, Alexis, Gerry.
-Dislikes? None among the actors just that we have too many mob centric stories going on. Lulu needs to be less wishy washy about her men, Lucky and Ric could leave and no vacuum would be left by the characters' absences.
FIXES or Fine tuning -
- Establish the Cassadine family members (Nic, Alexis, Sam with Helena in the background, of course) as a stronger family unit. Show some support and interaction with each other. They barely appear connected on the show anymore. The Cassadines were once a strong force on the show, now they are barely different from any other generic rich family in town.
- A real murder mystery this time. How many people would like to see Ric's dad knocked off in that town? Make it happen with all the suspects front and center and can we make the killer a character that has actually been on canvas for a while with a real motivation? A well written and strong murder mystery could last for months and maintain its suspence on the show.
- I hate to say this as I have enjoyed this family since they were introduced, but either make proper and good use of the Quartermaines or get them off the show. Other than Tracy, it is a shame how this family has been treated on screen by the writers for the last several years.
- Now that Scotty has a son on screen, wouldn't he like his daughter Serena to meet him? She could easily play into the same age group as Lulu, Spinelli and company.
I guess I have gone on long enough. Any comments?